10 Reasons Why You Must Pass Your CCNA
Yes, I know you have been meaning to get on with passing your CCNA. You have some books and maybe a few other study tools but you never seem to be able to knuckle down and follow the study plan you keep meaning to write.
Now is the best time for you to pass your CCNA. There are big transitions taking place in the global ecomony at the moment and the certified engineer will always have the advantage over the person who says he or she can do the job but has never bothered to take the exam to prove it.
Here are a few reasons you need to get certified ASAP:
1. You can demand a higher salary than non qualified peers.
2. You are less likly to be made redundant
3. You will be recognised as an authority by others.
4. You will gain the respect of peers and your boss.
5. Your confidence levels will dramatically increase.
6. You will prove to yourself you have self discipline.
7. You can begin to build a list of private clients who need network support.
8. Your resumee will be at the top of searches made by recruitment agents.
9. Your IT knowledge will be right up to date with latest technologies and trends.
10. Because your are worth it!
You are about 4-6 weeks hard work away from passing your CCNA or CCENT even if you are a novice. It just takes 2 hours per day and the discipline to commit to do what it takes to passing.
When you do pass you keep your CCNA qualification for three years before you need to re-certify.